- Be on time for every class, if you are late pay a 25 burpee penalty! No Exceptions!
- When another class is in session do not enter the training floor. Be patient your time will come to train.
- Do not deviate from the ROD.
- Do all reps/rounds, you are only cheating yourself!
- Full range of motion on all exercises, if you don’t see RULE #4!
- Don’t leave until after cool down or everybody has finished the ROD!
- NO FOOD OR DRINK (except water) ALLOWED ON THE TRAINING FLOOR.
- Staff is not responsible for personal belongings of members.
- Place all equipment back where it belongs. If you took it out you put it away!
- Bring a Towel, some of you sweat like horses, please, when possible wipe down to be considerate of others.
- When putting plates away do not drop them horizontally from any height, stack them on top of each other.
- Do NOT stack plyo boxes inside of each other EVER!!!
- Be safe, respectful, friendly and conscience of everyone around you.
- Do not talk or disrupt the class during the warm-up.
- Do not use a cell phone during your time at the gym. This is your time, enjoy it. Sometimes personal issues do come up that need your attention immediately and we understand. If you do have an issue and you must use the cell, please take it outside the facility.