Med Ball Madness
This is a 35 second work / 15 second recovery for 4 rounds with a 1 minute rest in between.
- Med Ball Rapid Squat & Push
- Med Ball Single Arm DB Rows in a Plank (switch @ rounds)
- Med Ball (between the knees) DB RDL
- Med Ball Single Arm Push-up/Push-offs
- Med Ball Static Lateral Hold (l) while /DB Overhead Strict Press (r) (switch @ rounds)
- Med Ball (between knees) Vertical Legs Toe Touches
* MB single arm plank row will be performed with the non-working arm on the med ball holding a plank while the working arm rows.
** DB RDL will be performed while med ball is placed between the knees being squeezed.
*** MB single arm push-up push-offs will be performed with hand on the MB perform the push-up and extend the arm on the MB to the max.
****MB static lateral hold while pressing will be performed while holding the MB out to the side with the non-working hand while doing DB presses with the other.
***** MB vertical toe touches will be performed with legs vertical while squeezing MB in between the knees and arms extended reaching for toes.