Group Warm-up: 12 minutes
- :20 Bike
- 15 Air Squats
- 10 Ankle Jacks
- 5 Walk-outs
Pre-game: 10 min (every :30)
- Shuttle Run Drill
placed 3 cones five yards apart from each other. The athlete starts with one hand down on the ground and runs to the middle cone and touches it then reverses direction back to the starting cone and touches it and sprints to the far cone
Circuit Style :40/:20
- Glute Bridge DB Chest Press @ 3 sec tempo
- Inverted Row (feet elevated) @ 3 sec tempo
- BB Banded Shoulder Press @ 3 sec tempo
- Chin-ups @ 3 sec tempo
- Banded Goblet Squat @ 3 sec tempo
- The first number (3) is the eccentric, or lowering, component of the lift.
- The second number (0) denotes any pause at the midpoint.
- The third number (1) is the concentric, or lifting, component.
- Finally, the fourth number (0) denotes any pause at the top.