Welcome Back Routine
This is a 30 work / 15 rest interval for 5 rounds: rest one minute between rounds
- Airdyne bike sprint
- Barbell thrusters
- Kettlebell swings
- Jumping pullups
- KB (at chest level) lunges
It’s hard to describe what High Intensity Interval Training at Nxt Level is, so if someone asks where do you train, you can say to them…- I train in a warehouse with no air conditioning and a big garage door. If you didn’t know where it was, you would never find it. There is no sign outside. The signs of training are all inside, working, or helping one another and I train with people I truly enjoy, and would do anything for, not where I need to put ear phones in to block out all the annoying banter. When we go, we hear yells, trainers instructing, or loud ass music making us go even harder…not elevator bullshit. Real music.
10 messages Nxt Level wants you to know:
1. No one ever plans to get out of shape.
2. You don’t really have to start/stop/start/stop for the next 3 years.
3. You don’t have to pay $80 a session for a personal trainer to reach your goal.
4. When you’re ready to take action; email, call, or walk through the door.
5. Our vision is to help you unleash your full potential.
6. Our mission is to deliver an environment where you’re destined for success.
7. We’ll give you a three day free trial offer while we’re repairing your underused yet over abused body.
8. We’ll quickly notify your emergency contact; “We aren’t evil, this is normal, we’re simply working him/her real hard”
9. We’ll help you remember where your abs are (so what if it hurts when you laugh!)
10. You’ll get back a body that’s better than it was 10 years ago.