AMRAP in 20 minutes
- 6 Hindu Push ups
- 12 Figure 8’s to a hold
- 18 DB Boxer Squats
- 24 Swings
- 30 Mtn Climbers
Try to follow these 7 principles everyday !!
|Nxt Level’s Sacred 7 Gym Principles|
|1. I promise to do my best. My best will vary from day to day, minute to minute. But in that minute I will do my absolute best.
2. If I can run, I run. If I have to walk, I walk. When I am forced to crawl, I crawl. Then I rest and live to fight another day.
3. I may struggle, curse, and cry but I will never quit.
4. I will never criticize or beat myself up for what I can’t do today. I will just try again tomorrow.
5. I promise to believe in myself, beginning each workout with the thought that “I can do this!”
6. I show up to my workouts because I am committed to my health. My commitment to health is an act of self-love.
7. I acknowledge that my diet is the most important part of my program. The cleaner it is, the better I do.