In this ROD the sequence of exercises will be done consecutively, so 80 squats then 40 bent knee sit-ups then 20 push-ups and so on… for time.
- Air Squats – 80-60-40-20 reps
- Bent Knee Sit-ups – 40-30-20-10 reps
- Push-ups – 20-15-10-5 reps
- Squat Thrusts – 10-7-5-3 reps
Body Position: The thighs must be parallel to the ground on the Air Squats, knees bent/feet flat on the sit-ups and you can’t touch the thighs, NLP push-ups and a big jump before the squat thrust. Remember the honor system is in place, so perform all the movements with accurate rep counts.
Will be counted out by the instructor quickly with deliberate pauses and performed together as a group with near perfection. Same rules of body position applies.
- Air Squats – 40-30-20-10 reps
- Bent Knee Sit-ups – 20-15-10-5 reps
- Push-ups – 10-7-5-3 reps
- Squat Thrusts – 5-4-3-2 reps