7 rounds for time
- 7 Box Jumps
- 7 Ball Slams
- 7 Half Burpees
- 7 Split Jumps
- 7 Sit-outs
- 7 Broad Jumps (set up on the grass)
- 7 Figure 8 to hold
It’s time to start training for definition. With all that heavy lifting done during the winter, let’s start showcasing the change in your body composition getting leaner. In order to do this we must perform intense cardio movements super quickly. So let’s up the intensity and improve respiratory endurance.
Juevo & Moco’s ROD
Weight chosen must allows you to complete the 5 reps.
- Barbell Squat – 5 reps x 5 sets take 4 secs to descend – explode up
- Barbell Bench – 5 reps x 5 sets take 4 secs to descend – explode up
- Inverted Row – 3 sets until failure, ensuring you keep good technique (do this on the squat rack, no TRX)
- Feet Raised Push-ups – 3 sets until failure, ensuring you keep good technique
- Reverse Crunches – 20 reps x 3 sets with bench raised at the head (30 degrees approx.) grab top of
bench and bring knees up towards elbows.