40 seconds of work/ 20 seconds of rest for 5 rounds of:
- Lateral shuttle w/ a burpee at the ends
- Side to side push-ups
- Barrier lateral jumps
- Lateral Lunges w/ overhead DB press
- KB Swing w/lateral walk (8 swings r/l)
with a 1 minute rest in between rounds.
How Women Benefit From Kettlebell Training
Kettlebells provided phenomenal results and it didn’t take long for housewives, celebrities, grandmas, female athletes and execs alike to start reaping the benefits of kettlebell training.
- Fat Loss (kettlebells provide intense fat burning workouts)
- Strong bones and joints (load-bearing workouts)
- Strength without bulk
- Endurance and stamina of marathon runners (without the running)
- Muscle balance and function (promotes proper body mechanics)
- Confidence to handle anything that life throws your way
Kettlebell Training and Fat Loss
Kettlebells use whole body as a unit. One movement (swing, clean and press, snatch) engages many muscles (legs, core, upper body), as a results many calories are used up. In short period of time it is possible to burn hundreds of calories. Kettlebell training can be time efficient, incredibly intense and effective (and fun) workout.
Strong Bones and Healthy Joints
All kettlebell exercises are load bearing and help bones regain and maintain strength. Kettlebell exercises are gentle on joints as there is no impact. In fact, many women noticed joint health and range of motion greatly improving while participating in kettlebell training.
Strength Without Bulk – Toned and Dense Muscles
Kettlebell training allows for strength of Incredible Hulk without the incredible bulk. Yes, you can have strong lean body and look like a woman. Kettlebells can help.
I’ve seen a noticeable improvement in strength and endurance in female clients in as little as seven days! At NLP one of our primary tools to strengthen is the Kettlebell so join up in one of our classes and start reaping the benefits of Kettlebell training with certified instructors.