- 30 /30 /30
- 25 /25 /25
- 20/ 20 /20
- 15 /15 /15
1. KB Row & catch / DB thrusters
2. Walkouts / Mt. climbers
3. Air squats / Squat holds
4. Split squat jumps / Gate swings
5. KB presses / KB High pulls
10 Commandments of General Nutrition
1. Eat every 3-3.5hrs
2. Each meal should contain a lean protein, a fibrous carb (preferably green veggies) and a healthy fat. The lean Protein and veggies should be the largest sized portions on the plate.
3. Meal size: If you’re not hungry in 3hrs after eating, your meal was too large. If you’re starving in 1.5hrs after eating, your meal wasn’t large enough.
(Just like auto-regulating your training, you should auto-regulate your nutrition)
4. Emphasize low fructose fruits.
5. Consume starches relative to your activity level. Eat more starchy carbs on high activity days and less to no starches on low to no training (rest) days.
6. Never consume a fruit or starch by itself, always eat these with a protein.
The glycemic index of fruits and starches only elevates insulin production, which limits fat burning, when the food is consumed by itself. Hence the above recommendation.
7. Drink lots of water…shoot for at least 1 gallon per day.
8. Always drink a Pre workout shake and a Post-workout shake.
9. Consume little to No processed products, Alcohol, Sweets, Diary products and/or Breads.
10. Plan ONE meal per week to eat off plan (splurge meal)
Simple is ALWAYS Better!
Not sure why most nutrition books need to take up 100?s (even thousands) of pages simply to tell you the same things that I just did in 10 quick bullet points.