Tonight we will only have the one class strating at 7:45PM.
WE WILL ONLY HAVE ONE 7:45 PM EVENING CLASS PER NIGHT. WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR EVENING CLASS SCHEDULE ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH.
THE 11:00 AM MORNING CLASS WILL BE CANCELLED AS WELL TILL WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH.
is a repeat of ROD, InsanitySaturday, 14May11. Let’s do better this time around. Let’s go heavier, we’re 3 months stronger.
This is a 2 x 4 rounds of 30 seconds work/20 seconds rest non stop of…
- KB Dip & switch
- KB Power row & catch
- KB Deadlift jumps
- KB See saw presses
Rest for 1 1/2 minutes, rinse (lol) and then repeat.
Healthy snack ideas
We’ve got eight ideas for what to eat when you’re feeling hungry or low on energy.
GREEN IS GOOD: Edamame sprinkled with sea salt makes a healthy snack.
Don’t reach for that doughnut just yet. Here are some guidelines for choosing healthy snacks.
When snacking, it’s a good idea to think about blood sugar levels. If you consume a sugary snack, chances are your blood sugar levels will spike. And although you may feel a temporary rush of energy and an elevated mood, you’ll most likely feel like you’ve hit a brick wall and experience a crash shortly after snacking on high-glycemic index foods.
- natural fat
- Celery and raw almond butter: celery is a carbohydrate; almond butter is both protein and natural fat.
- Cheese and crackers: opt for grass-fed cheese for higher essential Omega 3 fatty acid content if possible and gluten-free rice crackers for less intestinal bloating.
- Hummus and carrot sticks: hummus contains a little protein and natural fat.
- Nitrate and nitrite-free jerky: contains protein and natural fat; you don’t always have to include a carbohydrate if you can digest meat efficiently.
- Edamame sprinkled with sea salt: edamame is the whole soybean and it contains both protein and essential trace minerals if sprinkled with sea salt.
- Greek yogurt: unless you’re on a restricted diet, go for the full-fat variety, which will keep you full for longer and includes all three macronutrients.
- Apple slices with honey and olives: perfect for those who crave sweet and salty.
- Organic turkey breast slice with crackers: turkey contains both protein and natural fat. (It’s easy to bring a package of healthy deli slices with you to work; just make sure your coworkers don’t steal it!)