Three rounds of:
- wall ball shots
- push press
- box jumps
Each exercise is performed for 1 minute and is followed by 1 minute of rest. Keep score by total number of reps per exercise.
Let’s post Results to comments.
With Memorial Day weekend approaching here are 7 tips for cutting back on over eating.
1. When grilling , try to eat chicken or fish instead of hot dogs and hamburgers
2. Avoid eating the bun if you do not have a chicken or fish option.
3. Stay away from sodas and drink more water. Make this apart of your everyday routine.
4. If you are going to consume alcoholic beverages, drink a glass of water in between each drink to slow down your consumption rate.
5. When eating vegetable platters, avoid the dressing dip that comes with it.
6. Avoid potato salad and macaroni salad.
7. If possible, eat a big leafy salad before you eat the main meal. It will help fill you up to avoid overeating.
I hope you enjoy this Memorial Day weekend. Remember to be safe and enjoy yourself.
Stronger than yesterday,