NLP Cardio Boxing
Are you ready to sweat? With over 1,000 calories burned during a one hour class! Mix up your routine with the balance, coordination and strength building moves of strength boxing while burning calories. These high-intensity classes are a great full body workout, incorporating a broad range of exercises, punches and athletic drills. The high repetitions combined with the intense cardio bouts will tone your body better than most other forms of exercise. It rolls many different modalities into one diverse, intense and unique workout. Come join us.
By the Dozens
Complete three rounds of the following for time:
- 12 Half Burpees
- 24 Barbell Push Press (men 65# > & women 45# >)
- 36 Air Squats (go deep and pop those hips at the top)
- 48 Kettlebell Swings (men 24k > & women 20k >)
- 60 Ft Bounding
HOW TO TREAT CRACKED & CALLUSED HANDS
Apply a lotion containing alpha hydroxy acids to your hands every morning. This chemical application restores moisture to the skin, working beneath the top layer of skin to speed cell production and replace the old layer of skin with a new one.
Use an exfoliant once a week to remove dead skin. Be gentle, using a mild scrub and hand loofah.
Soak calloused and cracked hands in warm water for five minutes each evening. Do not soak longer, as it can lead to further drying.
Apply petroleum jelly after soaking and patting the skin dry. Put a warm, damp cloth over your treated hands, and allow the jelly to remain on the hands for at least 30 minutes.
Prepare a deep hand-replenishing treatment once a month by warming olive oil and apply it liberally to the hands. Cover your oiled hands with cotton gloves and leave them on overnight.
Splurge on a manicure once in a while to treat your hands to a soothing application by a professional. Choose a spa that has highly trained staff, impeccable hygiene and quality products.
Apply a drop of superglue to the cracks in your hands. The glue will provide a protective shield for the cracks, allowing them to heal faster. If you are hesitant to use this product, there are several over-the-counter adhesive health and beauty products that accomplish the same goal.
- Wear heavy gloves in cold weather any time you are outside to protect the skin from wind chapping. Don rubber gloves when performing household tasks that involve cleaning with chemicals and water and put on gardening gloves when working with your plants and flowers outside.
- Never pick at the cracks in your skin, as you can cause further damage. Carefully trim off unadhered skin with a nail clipper. Test any skin product that is new to you on a small area of skin, as you may have sensitivity to it. Opt for lotions and creams that contain natural ingredients, such as aloe vera. See a physician if you have deep cracks in the skin, inflammation surrounding a cracked area or if your hands’ skin does not improve after several weeks of home treatments.
Things You’ll Need
- Lotion with alpha hydroxy acid
- Mild cleanser
- Hand loofah
- Petroleum jelly
- Olive oil
- Cotton gloves