This is a classic NLP routine.
45 Max effort and 15 seconds rest. 2 rounds of the following 8 exercises: No Rest
- Low Jumping Jacks
- Plank Climbers (alternating lead arm)
- Single-arm overhead deep squat (right)
- Single-arm overhead deep squat (left)
- Close grip Burpee into sumo stance jump
- Diamond leg sit-ups
- Plank (straight arm) to diagonal knee tucks to elbows
1 minute rest & then:
2 rounds of 8 cycles of 20 seconds MAX effort and 10 seconds rest of the following:
- Dynamic Squats x 2 sets
- Mountain Climbers x 2 sets
- Evil Jumps x 2 sets
- Burpees x 1 set
- Sumo Squat Jumps x 1 set
Explosive movements – Practice the Hang Cleans – light-weight…. Then move onto 4 sets of 10 reps @ 60% weight. Make sure that after the initial practice of the Hang Clean, they must be explosive during the movement.
Workout – go from one exercise to the next at 10 reps for 8 sets rest 1:30 between the two exercises. Make sure that the weight is set for each individual. If they can do more than 12 reps it’s too light if they can do only 8 reps it’s too heavy. The cadence on the reps are important. They should be 1 up and 3 down.
- Overhead Dumbbell Presses (strict)
Then rest for 1:30 and move onto same protocol as above… Use superband for those who need assistance in the Pull-ups to complete sets prescribed.
- Front Squats
- Close grip Pull-ups