Swing and Push Press Ladder
We will set the clock for 40 second intervals. Every time the timer beeps swing the right number of reps, rest 40 seconds then push press the right number of reps.
Depending on your skill level we recommend men @ 20k / women @ 16k.
Kettlebell Swings Push Press
- Kettlebell 9 Swings R Kettlebell 6 Push Press R
- Kettlebell 9 Swings L Kettlebell 6 Push Press L
- Kettlebell 10 Swings R Kettlebell 7 Push Press R
- Kettlebell 10 Swings L Kettlebell 7 Push Press L
- Kettlebell 11 Swings R Kettlebell 8 Push Press R
- Kettlebell 11 Swings L Kettlebell 8 Push Press L
Repeat two more times
***What’s important during the swings/push press is the breathing sequence and the rigidity, that we spoke of during the KB workshop, of the shoulder, lats, glutes, hamstrings and calves at the top of the swing and the intra-abdominal pressure caused by exhaling properly.
OUR NEW EVENING SCHEDULE STARTS TODAY.
MONDAY 5:30 (YA), 7, 8 & 9pm (YHA)
TUESDAY 5.30 (YA), 6:30, 7:30, 8:30pm (YHA)
WEDNESDAY 5:30 (YA) 7, 8, 9pm (YHA)
THURSDAY 5:30 (YA) 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30pm (YHA)
YA = YOUNG ATHLETE
YHA = YOUNG AT HEART ATHLETE