How many rounds can you do in 10 mins of:
- 100 Jump Rope Rotations (constant double-under attempts)
- 10 Half Burpees
- 20 Air Squats
Rest 2 minutes – Set-up while recovering for mini met-con.
Then complete this mini met-con for 30 seconds work/ 15 seconds recovery for 3 rounds (9 minutes)
- KB Squat to High Pull (l)
- KB Squat to High Pull (r)
- KB (Single) Jumping Deadlifts
- KB Get-up (arms overhead) Sit-ups
Use the same KB weight for all the movements. Suggested weights for KB Men 16 k/ Women 12 k. The Jumping Deadlifts will use a single KB but two handed jumps. Everyone should start attempting, when jumping rope, to perform double-unders. This movement pattern benefits the cardio-respiratory system. Let’s do it. The trainers will be checking and encouraging conformity of this movement.