This is a 35 second work / 15 second recovery for 5 rounds with a 45 second rest in between.
- Air Squats
- KB Suitcase Deadlift (l)
- KB Suitcase Deadlift (r)
- KB Swings
- KB Overhead Military Press (l)
- KB Overhead Military Press (r)
- With the air squats, the dynamax balls will be used for targets under butts.
- In the suitcase deadlifts, the KB should always be placed at the heel on the side of the lift.
- Military presses are just strict, no use of legs, overhead presses and we mean overhead. All military presses will begin with a KB clean to the rack position, before the start of the lifts.
Follow Wednesday’s ROD.