Kettlebell and Me
This is a 35 second work / 15 second recovery with a 40 second rest in between rounds for 4 rounds.
- KB Swings
- Suitcase Deadlift Reaches (place KB on right side reach with left hand , set down then reach with right hand to left side and so on…)
- KB Cleans and Presses
- Figure 8 to a Hold
- Snatch Pull to Squat Thrust
High Rock Jumpimg ROD
All player’s will line up and the deck is placed by the white board. The first member will approach the deck and select a card. That card will, by suit & number, determine the movement & rep’s. This will be done until all 54 cards have been played or a time limit of 30 minutes has expired.
All movements will be performed together to ensure compliance.
Let’s start easy with…
Any Ace = 1 minute rest (ahhhh) don’t get soupped up there are only 4 of them.
The heavy hitters…
- Heart’s = Step Squats
- Spades’s = Burpees
- Diamond’s = Mtn. Climbers
- Club’s =Squat Thrust to a High Pull
Face cards reps are slightly higher (ouch)…
- King’s = 25 reps (i.e. King of Hearts 25 Thrusters)
- Queen’s = 20 reps
- Jack’s = 15 reps
Then the Whammy…
- The Big Joker = 50 Mtn Climbers (l+r = 1)
- Small Joker = 45 Sit-outs (one side = 1)
The numbers 2-4 cards are runners = High Knees for 20, 30 and 40 seconds