All player’s will line up and the deck is placed up front. The first member will approach the deck and select a card. That card will, by suit & number, determine the movement & rep’s. This will be done until all 54 cards have been played or a time limit of 30 minutes has expired.
All movements will be performed together to ensure compliance.
Let’s start easy with…
Any Ace = 1 minute rest (ahhhh) don’t get soupped up there are only 4 of them.
The heavy hitters…
- Heart’s = DB Thrusters
- Spades’s = DB Lunges (each side)
- Diamond’s = KB Swings
- Club’s = DB Renegade Rows (each side)
Face cards reps are Burpee Variations (ouch)…
- King’s = 20 reps 2 Jack Burpees
- Queen’s = 15 reps 1/2 Burpees
- Jack’s = 12 reps Squat Thrusts
Then the Whammy…
- The Big Joker = 50 Mtn Climbers (l+r = 1)
- Small Joker = 45 Sit-outs (one side = 1)
The numbers 2-4 cards are runners = 2= 30 second, 3= 60 second & 4= 90 second stationary High Knees.