Happy St. Patricks Day
4 rounds of 40 seconds work/ 20 seconds rest
- Agility ladder drill (lateral shuffle)
- Box jumps
- Jumpin pull-ups
- Air squats
- Mountain climbers
“May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live”.
The Nxt Level Push-up Challenge
Take this 3-minute test to find out how fit you really are:
- Rest whenever you want, but the clock will still be running.
- For a rep count, you must maintain perfect form: elbows locked at the top, chest 2 inches above the floor at the bottom, hips aren’t sagging.
- Men – Knees can’t touch the floor. Women – have choice of eitherregular push-up or “on the knees” push-ups
Tip: Pace yourself however you like, but it’s best not to rush. Take a 15 second break once you slow down after your first burst. Then take longer breaks as needed. Never push yourself to total fatigue.
- 55 push-ups Below Average
- 56 – 74 Average
- 75 – 99 Good
- 100 – 110 Exellent
- 111 or more Extraordinary
We dare you to take the Nxt Level Push-up Challenge:
The results of yesterday’s challenge are as follows:
- Antonella – 45 F ( most at full plank )
- Chris B.- 64 M
- Rich – 60 M Thank you guys for participating !!
- Matt – 59 M