Fun and Done Friday
This is a 30 second work / 20 second recovery for 6 rounds with a 1 minute rest every 2 rounds.
- Jumping Pull-ups
- Battling Ropes
- Wall Ball Shots
- Barbell Sumo Deadlift Highpull
- Bird Dog Push-ups (push-up with the opposite arm/leg at top of the movement)
10 Reasons To Eat Paleo
1. You won’t ever feel like you’re starving ever again; you’ll eat regular meals without the ups and downs of hunger pains. No crashes or spikes. No compulsions, cravings or cavings.
2. You’ll always know what you’re eating; no ingredients you can’t pronounce or labels to decipher. Goodbye Monsanto.
3. You’ll have a huge variety of foods to choose from; you may actually discover vegetables you never knew existed, and probably confound even your vegan friends with your green lore.
5. You will lose that stubborn fat that you were beginning to believe was impossible to lose. Dare I say without having to change your fitness regimine.
6. Your clothes will be too large for you; you may actually have to shop for new ones. Okay, that may be a drawback for some, but an enjoyable “loss.”
7. Your skin will have a healthy glow. No, really!
8. You will feel great: more, stable focus, energy and vitality. Can’t say enough here about Quality of Life.
9. You will look great; like the natural athlete you were born as.
10. You will never have to go on another “diet” ever again. Never ever.