No BS BWStrength
This is a 40 second work 15 second recovery for 4 rounds with a 1 minute break in between
- Rapid Air Squats on Dynamax (as fast as you can tapping the ball each time)
- Dive Bombers (Touch toes/switch@rounds)
- Push-ups (Scap for those who can’t)
- Pull-ups (Scap for those who can’t)
- Mountain Climbers
- Wall Handstand Push-ups (hold for those who can’t)
* Make sure on the dive bombers you bend more at the knee than the waist.
** On either the push-ups or pull-ups or handstands, do not stop or collapse on your knees. Hold the position. If you do let go or collapse get back on it.