Warm-up – 2 rounds
- 2 minute Jump Rope
- 30 sec Dynamic squats
- 30 sec Split Squats
- 30 sec Broad Jump-Hop Back (3 hops)-Skaters
- 30 sec Downward dog to alternating toe taps
- 30 sec Sit-outs
- 30 sec Groiners
- 30 sec Full Plank Jacks (keep butts down)
- 30 sec Mtn. Climbers
Partner -Up / 20 minute limit / 10 minutes on each body part
Make sure as your partner lifts, you rest for at least 30-45 seconds between sets. Move along consistently.
Encourage, push, motivate & spot each other as you workout.
- Shoulder Presses 6-6-6-6-6 reps
- Hang Squat Cleans 6-6-6-6-6 reps
Remove Bars Quickly…
Now let’s move on to the body weight portion where we earn the burn.
This is a 20 second work with a 15 second recovery 6 rounds: 1 minute rest after 3 rounds
Light DB’s will be used to unload the shoulders.
- DB Single Arm Lateral Lunge Clean & Press
- Air Dyne Sprints
- Bear Crawl (3 forward/back)
- Dynamax Knee-Knee-Double Knee Wall Toss